Fios Welcome Bonus link
CHEAPFASTCLEA

I got 5 emails from VZ reminding me to register for the $250 Visa® prepaid reward card, but nowhere I can find the link no matter what kind of the internet browser I used. I tried the chat and call and was asked to call one number after another and no one knows how to fix this and I have tell Aug 15 2019 or I will not get it I am ready to go back tom comcast for my business all I have had with verizon is bigger bills and a lot more pro I want some one to fix this where I can get what I was told I would get when I left comcast or your loosing my business sizk of this I have did everything that I know how and asked to do pay my bill on time and everything just to get this done to me and its not just me there is a lot of customers dealing with this issue I am starting to think that you all are scamming new customers out of their moneynow I want somebody to contact me I've been waiting for someone to get back to me by email it wassupposed to only take 48 hours and it's been almost 2 weeks I am sick of this and ready to leave

I read about the same complaint somewhere, is there any link outthere?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Welcome Bonus link
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi CHEAPFASTCLEA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes