Fios Welcome Bonus
john3413
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently had Fios service installed and was supposed to be eligible for a gift card. I received an email to register for my card within 60 days by logging in to My Verizon and to click on the Fios Welcome Bonus Link. There is no link anywhere to be found. Is anyone else having issues registering for their giftcard?

0 Likes
Re: Fios Welcome Bonus
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
john3413
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried that as well, it goes to a page that says "loading customer data" and nothing ever happens.

a_wreck
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem.  Infuriating!  Why do they need to issue rebates with a pre-paid card? -- a credit to my account would suffice.  i'm thoroughtly frustrated.  Already called the support line, and got transferred to the "promotions" office, which closed an hour earlier.

Kleab79
Enthusiast - Level 1
I get as far as to verify, my phone number, then they tell me it's wrong. Which clearly it's not, because I went back in and checked the phone number they have on file. And it's the same. Cannot get that page, very frustrating.
0 Likes
TaxDawg82
Enthusiast - Level 3

Having this exact issue. Verizon tells me to go to a link and then click on the "Fios Welcome Bonus link" which is nowhere. I tried the rewards page and don't see it either.

Hard to not think this is intentional

0 Likes
Anoi
I having same problem I calling vetizon
0 Likes
MichaelJones

I had no problems registering for mine. This is weird. The link is on the main page. I did mine within the 60 days, kept on time payments, and did not have a balance after 90 days. These are important things to remember. I have my rebate card in hand already.

0 Likes
swillie1
200$
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same question/issue we invite you to post to the current topic located here:
https://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account/FIOS-Welcome-Bonus-Link/m-p/865861

Please see this announcement concerning the current situation:

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/Community-Announcements/Fios-Welcome-Bonus-Link/m-p/867572

0 Likes