In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
05-05-2015 04:20 PM
I am in the same boat here too.
Signed up for 2 years and a few months into the contract, I received a bill with the increase on rental equipment (5 boxes from 38.99 to 43.99) and a router rental (from 5.99 to 6.99). That is 6 per month or $144 for 2 years.
Calling customer service is completely pointless… Sometimes they just transfer you into the queue with the new calls and you start all over, or just hang up on you, or just state that no one can help you and this increase is allowed…
When did you hear that a rental increase is legal while being under contract?
This is like renting an apartment, renting office equipment, or renting a car and no one is allowed to increase rental rate while under contract.
05-06-2015 09:35 AM
Still waiting for someone to contact me. I have not heard anything yet and my bill is now overdue because nobody has reached out to help me resolve this issue so I can pay the correct amount.
05-08-2015 03:34 AM
you can try their verizonfios page on facebook..... dont follow the links there for service or support cuz that sends u to the "contact us" page here, just post your problem on the main page ...response is fast, but often ends with a "this problem is more complicated and a verizon rep will need to speak with you directly. Please call 1-800-VERIZON..."