Fios billing and customer service
Petem12366
Enthusiast - Level 2
For the third time in three years fios has enrolled me in paper free billing without notifying me. When I called customer service the rep kept lieing to me telling me they could not unenroll me and I had to go to my bank to do it, after asking to speak to and holding for a supervisor the rep came back on and was suddenly able to unenroll me, then when I asked for a itemized bill of the charges that went unpaid because they stopped sending me my bill I found they had raised my bill about 30 dollars a month, I had this exact same problem about a year ago and signed up for a new 2 year bundle to lock in my monthly rate and asked the sales rep several times if my rates would increase in the 2 year period and was told every time "no this will be the price until may 2014" . I thought I had this all settled after i signed up for the last 2 years and now for the third time in 3 years I'm upset and wasting my time on the phone over this Because they can not simply resist enrolling me in paperless billing without my knowledge and raising the price we agreed on of my bundle when they think I won't notice it.
0 Likes
Re: Fios billing and customer service
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears you no longer need assistance. Please make a post anytime you need assistance.

0 Likes