In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
My Verizon bill was $74 and it was stated it will stay this way until 2021, i just logged into account and see the bill jumped to $110 with no additional services added. All of the discounts were removed. Can someone explain why Verizon follow, unfair and deceptive practices ?
06-15-2019 08:51 PM
Promise and resolution came from the following complaint. They assured me it would not happen again.
This goes on all the time. Most people just don't get to forums like this. Verizon does not record what one agent says, so that one can promise you one thing verbally and another can promise you something else on the next call. In the end, you'll get screwed. It's government-sactioned theft.
07-28-2019 04:46 AM
Its not “government sanctioned” in fact due to the regulatory nature in place consumers can file complaints with the FCC (online complaint submission) with your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via online or toll free support number. You can file with the better business bureau for resolution. DO NOT ARBITRATE. And you also have private right of action.
Its a shame that there is not one standard on these calls. That your call is being recorded for training and better service is a standard lie. Would any company have the means of saving millions of customer service calls? Never