Fios sign up $100 Amazon gift card
TJ961
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wish I would have seen the other posts regarding this issue because I'm going through the same issue right now! When I signed up, the rep didn't mention it, but on December 15th I called when I saw that there was no link to the gift card and the rep that day repeating that after 30 days I'll get an email in order to redeem my gift card. So I waited and today is 30 days after; I can redeem the echo and prime but no gift card. So I called, the rep today says there was no promotion for a gift card, that it's not in my records. If it were in my records I wouldn't be calling! I even took a screenshot of the promotion on their site the day I called about the gift card because it said if people signed up by 12/31/18 they get all 3, but to no avail. He said that there would be a complaint placed and my call from the sign up day would be listened to, if the original rep promised the gift card they'll give me $10 off my bill for 12 months, but I know for a fact the rep didn't mention it and since the original rep was trying to get me signed up fast and off the phone I forgot to mention it, but I did call 5 days after my fios was installed and was told to wait the 30 days, REPEATEDLY. I waited and they are now being disrespectful and trying to make me out to be unreasonable! So, I hung up, no point in talking to someone whose voice was showing annoyance and rising in volume. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios sign up $100 Amazon gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TJ96,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes