Firefox Quantum login problem
curts1

I have Firefox Quantum 61.0.1 (64-bit) installed and tonight I could not login to my Verizon account. I cleared all cache history and selectively cleared all Verizon cookies, afterwhich I was able to successfully login again.

0 Likes
Re: Firefox Quantum login problem
jonjones1
Legend

@curts wrote:

I have Firefox Quantum 61.0.1 (64-bit) installed and tonight I could not login to my Verizon account. I cleared all cache history and selectively cleared all Verizon cookies, afterwhich I was able to successfully login again.

Firefox just put out an update. It disables pop up windows, videos from playing automatically, ads and cookies from bombarding your browser and a few more security tweaks. It’s getting these ad driven companies and cookie cutters (deflected via ad cookies) from leaving their drek.

but you are back on line and that is all that matters. I set my browsers to automatically clear the cookies and cache and web sites visited on closure. But you have to go through we don’t seem to recognize your browser. Especially on Verizon but it clears out annoying sites. 

0 Likes