Four hours, 12 transfers and no resolution -- HELP!!!!!!!!!!
changetocmcst

Last night, my boyfriend called Verizon to change the billing name from mine to his.  They said that everything else would remain the same -- they lied.  

1. His email address is now "gone" according to the technicians.  No idea where it went...it isn't in use by another person but for some reason they can't find it.
  2. They changed the account number from mine to a new one for the billing change but have LOST all record of my account that I had with them for 7 years.
  3. I can't get any of my emails -- it says a password issue now.
  4. With every transfer they ask for the account number but see #2 -- they can't FIND my old account number and so can't see anything we used to have!

As of today, we have spent four hours on the phone with seemingly every verizon department.   We have drained three phone batteries  Every single time we are asked for all of our account details -- nothing is passed on from one tech to another.   

And ..... They want to charge us a penalty for canceling the contract.  **bleep** Verizon.  

Does anyone know how to get an actual COMPETENT person to help with these issues?  

0 Likes
Re: Four hours, 12 transfers and no resolution -- HELP!!!!!!!!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Re: Four hours, 12 transfers and no resolution -- HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We haven't received an update from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

Feel free to make a new post, so we can be sure to look into your issue, if need.

As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Ali Adam

0 Likes