Four months of billing errors since speed upgrade!
Avro

Is there any option or secret for escalating my account within the Verizon billing department? After opting for the speed upgrade offer in May, I started to be incorrectly billed for adapters. Each time I call, the customer service agent promises me that -they- have finally fixed the problem for good. But I just got this month’s bill, and sure enough the incorrect charge is back. I’ve been a Verizon customer for 20 years and this is a new low.

0 Likes
Re: Four months of billing errors since speed upgrade!
jonjones1
Legend

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

send an email to one of the executives at the link above which triggers executive escalations which will contact quickly. Pick up the phone hen they call.

or contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission or Department of Financial Security whatever it may be called as they can assist since they regulate verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Four months of billing errors since speed upgrade!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Avro,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes