Fraudulent Selling/Billing Practices
tcan1

I am sitting on hold for now 40 minutes waiting to speak w/Verizon Fios TV Billing again.   Early October I tried to reduce my monthly costs and asked to return a DVR box in an unused bedroom.  After an hour, I had to agree to lease an additional DVR in order to reduce my monthly bill $20.  It simply made no sense.  Additionally I asked for my account to be removed of any automatic sports packages.  I was charged $25 to have the additional box shipped to me also.  When the box arrived, I contacted customer service and a different representative said all information from prior Rep was false.  He stated he rmoved the additional box and that I need to ship back.  He did not remove the $25  shipping and said he could not.  He said no changes to my account were made for lessening of services.  My bill states I just paid $80 towards NHL hockey and will still be due another $80.  Why is this on there?  Additionally, my bill says my bundle contains STARZ and showtime but all boxes say we are not subscribed to the channels.  I am tired of the countless hours needed to keep Verizon in line and use only legimate practices for business.  I have been a customer for nearly 25 years and have wireless, TV and internet.  I don't have additional time to go into the issues with the internet side but there are additional claims there as well.  When will they stop using fraudulent and unethical practices on their "valued" customers?  I need immediate help please...what is immediate though when I am still holding after 47 minutes?

0 Likes
Re: Fraudulent Selling/Billing Practices
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tcan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes