Re: Frustrated with your Temporary PIN Requests!!!
no-more-holds

I still never got my pin number

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi no-more-holds,

Were you contacted by the eCenter team?

0 Likes
tried to sign in and phone
mary289

I have tried to sign in but the computer just keeps gong to unable to  show this website. I try to call and I have to have a pin number to continue. I don't have a pin number that I know of Can you help me.thank you for your time.

0 Likes
no-more-holds

If they called the house number (verizon associated) probably never got it. We never take those calls because they are only sales calls. Best way to reach me is at my optional number on the account which I have mentioned that it is the preferred contact number. I don't think that my request for that has been honored.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi no-more-holds,

An agent called your bill-to-number and left contact information for you to reach them.

0 Likes
Re: tried to sign in and phone
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mary289,

If your browser is unable to display the website, try clearing the browser cache and cookies.

0 Likes
no-more-holds

I never got the call, as i stated i have requested my optional number be the primary contact. Nobdy answers that phone ever. only sales calls since the first time we went with verizon. They will need to contact me via the optional number

@LawrenceC wrote:

Hi no-more-holds,

An agent called your bill-to-number and left contact information for you to reach them.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi no-more-holds,

We have forwarded your request to the team.

0 Likes
tkoz1

I have requested and received 5 PIN codes in email for access to My Verizon services (something new VZ is asking me to do), but every time I try to enter these new PIN codes it says I "Must first request a PIN code" (odd error loop of some kind)?????

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tkoz,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your online account. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes