Full Access
jmcphaul

I'm trying to get full access to my account so I can view my bill but every time I click the button to receive a pin, the loading circle just spins forever. I've tried multiple browsers and have the same problem. I tried calling 1 800 Verizon, and I got a message saying there's no answer so the call is being disconnected. I'm really not feeling too great towards Verizon at the moment.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Full Access
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jmcphaul

I was contacted by a Verizon agent and he gave me full access to my account. Problem solved. Thanks.

0 Likes
plucia

I am in the same situation, having the exact same problem. Is there not some way to fix the website rather than having agents call everyone one by one?

0 Likes