Full Access?
chofstaedter
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm trying to get full access to my account so I can view my bill.  I need to be able to review my bill in detail so I can submit the network part of the bill in an expense report for my work.  But every time I click "Get Full Access", I am taken to a blank page with a url that says:

"https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/myaccount/pr/myvzdashboard/". 

I've tried recent versions of both chrome and firefox on Windows 10 with the same results.  I've tried calling 1-800-Verizon, but the wait times are always several hours long and the callback never happens.  Please advise how I can see the bill that I am paying for.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Full Access?
chofstaedter
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried this on my android phone - and I _was_ able to view the billing amounts.  But I didnt find any link to download a pdf file.  And the pdf is really what I was looking for.

So I figured I'd try apple next.  Before trying my iphone, I decided to try to access the verizon website via safari on my mac.  Lo-and-behold - that gave me "full access" to my bill and the ability to download a pdf copy of the bill.   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@chofstaedter wrote:

I'm trying to get full access to my account so I can view my bill.  I need to be able to review my bill in detail so I can submit the network part of the bill in an expense report for my work.  But every time I click "Get Full Access", I am taken to a blank page with a url that says:

"https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/myaccount/pr/myvzdashboard/". 

I've tried recent versions of both chrome and firefox on Windows 10 with the same results.  I've tried calling 1-800-Verizon, but the wait times are always several hours long and the callback never happens.  Please advise how I can see the bill that I am paying for.

Download the myfios app from the Apple or Google store. Once you are signed in simply access your bill and then scroll down to view pdf bill. 

You can print it from there.

0 Likes
chofstaedter
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried this on my android phone - and I _was_ able to view the billing amounts.  But I didnt find any link to download a pdf file.  And the pdf is really what I was looking for.

So I figured I'd try apple next.  Before trying my iphone, I decided to try to access the verizon website via safari on my mac.  Lo-and-behold - that gave me "full access" to my bill and the ability to download a pdf copy of the bill.   

0 Likes
at99

What if I don't have a MAC 

0 Likes