Getting charge for extra equipment
unhapycust2tim

I tried to get the matter resolved through the numerous phone called I have made to version and numerous hours I have spend explaining what is happening in my account. The have spent access of 10 hours waiting and getting transferred repeating myself over and over again about the over charging my account for the equipments I have not had! Mind you this is the 2nd time it has happened to me once in 2010 and now from 2012 to now.

My problem: I have two TV's in my home. I have two DVR's in my home. I have been getting charged the flowing:

I have gotten charges totaling $990.10 from 1/ 2012 till 6.2013 which should be $682.62, today they gave me a refund of $153.82 and they still owe me $153.66 but they said nothing they can do!. is that an answer for a client that has been your customer since day one around my area!. Shame on you

Been calling since 2012 thinking they have noted my account!

Today alone I was on the phone since 10 am and it is now 5:04 pm!. Each time I call I am on the phone 3 to 4 hours at which point at the end nothing is resolved and I get chest pains. And I have been on the phone numerous time for this problem since 2012!

Today I was told there was no mentioned of any of my calls regarding billings. All the ticket numbers I have been given for for something else. Now how do you think I feel now. I am about to get the boxes out and destroy the hell out of them. I have been calling since 2012 regarding my bills and nothing has been done.

I am fed up with your customer service and your company charging anything you want any time you want and you tell me today “we have adjusted all we can!” after almost 6 hours being on the phone.

There are charges and addition to the bill that I do not understand Should this matter does not get resolved, believe me I will be contacting the TV stations, go on my tweeter and all the media outlets that are available to me to see how much you can take after I make your other customers aware of your unauthorized charges for the products your customer does not have. I will also show them my paper work for the 2010 which the same thing happened.

I have had service people from Verizon here in my home that have called their office and verified that I only have two boxes and two TV's TWICE!. If it was not verified it would be something.

Now I have to write to you guys as they can not look at the account to see what has been charged to my account.

As I have so far spend more than 20 hours trying to get somewhere at no avail, you are also hereby on notice for compensating my time for your horrible service and overcharging my account for equipments I have not had at my house.

My Idea!, the executives should be more accessible so they can see what is happening in the community. I have not moved from the computer and my neck hurts.  I think I will be calling the TV stations to have this taken care of!...than cancel my account and get another company!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Getting charge for extra equipment
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi unhapycust2tim,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Getting charge for extra equipment
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed your private support case, due to no response. Please make a new post anytime you need help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes