Switch Account

Gift Card Issue

Highlighted
Contributor Jorg1
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(306 Views)

I renewed with Verizon on December 1st 2017. I was offered a gift card in the portal and told I would recieve one in 6-8 weeks. After checking up on this gift card 3 or more times I was always told to wait longer by support and always told that it is on it's way. When I called last week I was told the gift card never existed. I am extremely dissapointed at the level of service I have recieved trying to resolve this. I was even escalated to a finance manager John who said there is nothing he could do. I am now consideirng cancelling FIOS because this as it has left a very bad taste in my mouth about the whole process and being given the run around for months! I also then recieved a survey today and the survey link is broken so there is no way for me to leave feedback.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? 

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(299 Views)

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.