Good Bye Verzion, Hello Comcast!!
ksantelli

We have just cancelled our service with Verizon fios, and I could not be happier!! Our monthly bill had crept up to $270 per month. They were not willing to offer their existing customer any reason to stay, they offer great introductory packages for new customers, but nothing significant for an existing loyal customer. Obviously version doesn't understand that is is much easier to keep a current customer than bring on a new customer. Comcast will give me a more channels for about $100 less per month. They will also give me a gift card for $150 for signing up. Verison has the worst customer experience in theindustry, I received this automated email when I canceled my service. When I called the phone number at 7:45am the automated message said, they were not open to call back during normal buisness hours, but did not tell you what those hours were and what time zone? When I did call back around 11am, the person who answered the phone had no idea what I was calling about. Why give out a number with the message of give us chance to make things right then not even educate the call center staff about wha the number is used for?What a joke! They cant even communicte well to customers they are trying to save?

Thank you for being a Verizon customer. We received a request to disconnect your Verizon service(s) and are processing this order. Your service(s) will be disconnected effective Jan 03, 2016. At Verizon it is our goal to provide customers with a truly amazing experience. It seems your experience didn't live up to our expectations. We'd like to ask you for another chance to make things right. Please call {edited for privacy} or click here before Jan 03, 2016 to take advantage of a unique offer available only to you. We hope you reconsider and allow us to continue serving you.

We also had a service call for when my service stopped working. Instead of trouble shooting the exsting wire that had work for the past 9 years in a new construction home, he ran nw wire and left it laying in the middle of my floor. He said he could not stay any longer with out chargning me. What a joke, I would run in the other direction to any other service company you can find. Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner!!!

0 Likes
Re: Good Bye Verzion, Hello Comcast!!
mcgrate1

I only have Verizon Internet service and I am charged about $80 a month for it. Comcast is offering internet only right now for about $30 with higher mbps (25 vs 15).  

Like yourself, I have found there is no easy way to contact Verizon.

Has your experience with Comcast been good? How did you transfer your emails (my biggest concern)? I appreciate your help in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Good Bye Verzion, Hello Comcast!!
hybridview
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just be aware that that price will more than double after the  promo period. My brother was recently complaining to me about this.

0 Likes