Good Customer Service Billing Experience
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

We had FiOS Triple Play installed on 28 Mar 12.  The install was complicated because we had very specific requirements, including maintaining a copper POTS line, specific cabling and ONT location issues, some Verizon equipment issues (subsequently resolved), etc.  The install itself went perfectly thanks to the expertise of the two techs who did the job  Because of the apparent complexity of this process, I anticipated minor billing glitches for the first few billing cycles, and indeed this has been the case.  However in each case, and in particular this morning with CSR Chris (Z431625), I've found that the reps really put in a superb effort to either explain, fix, or change any issues I've presented to them (so far, of course).

I have some experience in computer systems, and frankly when I consider the complexity of the Verizon system and the demands on it from a broad range of consumers, I remain quite impressed.  BTW, I don't work for this company or anyone else, so I've no axe to grind.  I just hope your experience resembles mine.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Good Customer Service Billing Experience
tns
Master - Level 2

@bubbabubba wrote:

Your experience would not be the norm. Read the boards, they are full of the issues that the average Fios customer encounters. Your post looks like a poster ad for the CWA.

Actually the number of compaints here are typical of many other boards.  Those with gripes come to them to complain.  I think in fact that the norm is that the majority have no complaints.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bubbabubba1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your experience would not be the norm. Read the boards, they are full of the issues that the average Fios customer encounters. Your post looks like a poster ad for the CWA.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

@bubbabubba wrote:

Actually the number of compaints here are typical of many other boards.  Those with gripes come to them to complain.  I think in fact that the norm is that the majority have no complaints.

0 Likes
bubbabubba1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Based upon the lack of performance from Verizon via Fios, the norm for my area of SoCal is poor service, misleading answers(lies told by customer service/tech reps that there are no problems or issues), ongoing failed email migrations, etc. It is hard to read that few customers have issues when that is not the case where I am located. Going to meetings for service organizations and finding how those of us with Fios all have issues and all have been told that nobody else in our area is having the same issues  tells me that my experience is the norm and not the exception. While your experience may be different, it is not the norm for myself and customers in my town.

0 Likes