Google Nest Credit - Items missinng from order
FairfaxKid

I received my order today which was supposed to include three items. The packing slip indicated all three items were in the package, but the package only contained two.

I tried contacting Verizon via chat and was given a phone number to call. Of course, that number was for the wrong department and I was transferred a couple of times. Everybody acknowledged that I should have received all three items, but no one seemed to know who to contact to replace the missing item. I was promised a call back in three days, but I would rather speak to someone sooner.

0 Likes
Re: Google Nest Credit - Items missinng from order
jonjones1
Legend

I would assume the people to contact would be the listed name on the pack slip.

or in the original order acknowledgment. Are the Nest products being sent via Verizon or via Google? That is where to start.

0 Likes
FairfaxKid

Packing slip (and shipping label) indicate verizon. Only phone number given is 800-verizon.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi OldRetired,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes