Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

HAs anyone else having Fios Billings problems and billing Reps poor trained in handling them?

watchful
Contributor
Contributor

Re: HAs anyone else having Fios Billings problems and billing Reps poor trained in handling them?

Message 21 of 25
(447 Views)

Yes, I have had nothing but terrible and rude customer service. I signed up for a triple bundle and was offered  a "valued customer discount". I was never told that this was only temporary and that I was locked in for a 2year period at a much higher rate. I cannot wait to terminate my service and will NEVER use verizon again and will warn every one who asks me about their devious practices.

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Moderator

Re: HAs anyone else having Fios Billings problems and billing Reps poor trained in handling them?

Message 22 of 25
(427 Views)

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@watchful wrote:

Yes, I have had nothing but terrible and rude customer service. I signed up for a triple bundle and was offered  a "valued customer discount". I was never told that this was only temporary and that I was locked in for a 2year period at a much higher rate. I cannot wait to terminate my service and will NEVER use verizon again and will warn every one who asks me about their devious practices.

TonyaD_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 23 of 25
(402 Views)

Watchful,

We are glad we were able to get your  biling issue resolved . Please let us know if you need any future assistance.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

SanJuanSaint
Contributor
Contributor

Message 24 of 25
(370 Views)

Yes, won't honor price agreement.  Customer service is rude, and horrible.  It's sad because the FIOS internet service is actually quite good

RippedOff33
Contributor
Contributor

Message 25 of 25
(365 Views)

Agreed!!!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title