HBOGO
bobmeyerjr

Have been trying to register for HBOGO so I can watch HBO selections on line.  Keeps saying I must subscribe to HBO which I do.  How can I correct this?

0 Likes
Re: HBOGO
Linycja
I'm having the same problem! I have tried to call Verizon tech support, but cannot get through to a live person. Did you get your issue resolved yet?
0 Likes
Bsttrach
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem. Yesterday, after an hour, the rep said he would report the problem to the folks who administer the database so they'd update my records to show I've been an HBO subscriber since Jan. Was told it would be fixed in 24 hours. Today, the online chat rep said there's been no action, no telling when it would be resolved, and then clicked off.

0 Likes
Bsttrach
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good news. After two followup emails as a result of posting my issues to this forum, my problem was resolved and I have access to HBOGO.

LowellMcAdamFan

Same problem.  This authentication system is well and truly garfed up, it seems.

0 Likes
Zinniasoup1
I am now having sign-on problems too, accessing HBOGO using my smartphone. Several weeks ago I was watching programs on my phone with no issues. Now when I select a show, I get the swirtly blue "working" gadget, but then it takes me right back to the home page. What's up with that???
0 Likes