Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

HBOGO

bobmeyerjr
Contributor
Contributor

HBOGO

Message 1 of 6
(3,677 Views)

Have been trying to register for HBOGO so I can watch HBO selections on line.  Keeps saying I must subscribe to HBO which I do.  How can I correct this?

5 REPLIES 5
Linycja
Contributor
Contributor

Re: HBOGO

Message 2 of 6
(2,253 Views)
I'm having the same problem! I have tried to call Verizon tech support, but cannot get through to a live person. Did you get your issue resolved yet?
Bsttrach
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(2,182 Views)

Same problem. Yesterday, after an hour, the rep said he would report the problem to the folks who administer the database so they'd update my records to show I've been an HBO subscriber since Jan. Was told it would be fixed in 24 hours. Today, the online chat rep said there's been no action, no telling when it would be resolved, and then clicked off.

Bsttrach
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 6
(2,173 Views)

Good news. After two followup emails as a result of posting my issues to this forum, my problem was resolved and I have access to HBOGO.

LowellMcAdamFan
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(2,012 Views)

Same problem.  This authentication system is well and truly garfed up, it seems.

Zinniasoup
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 6
(1,748 Views)
I am now having sign-on problems too, accessing HBOGO using my smartphone. Several weeks ago I was watching programs on my phone with no issues. Now when I select a show, I get the swirtly blue "working" gadget, but then it takes me right back to the home page. What's up with that???
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title