Switch Account

HELP! Can’t reach custom service.

HELP! Can’t reach custom service.

Highlighted
Contributor Gkg425
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(237 Views)

I am new to Verizon fios and currently doing the test drive. I am trying to reach customer service to discuss and compare plans as well as to get more information as to why my bill went up $45 the second month. It took me numerous tries to find the right number and now that I have, I have been on hold for over an hour and half. I have never experienced customer service like this before and am wondering if Verizon fios is a scam? I was a Comcast customer for years and never ran into this before. Please help!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 2
(202 Views)

@Gkg425 wrote:

I am new to Verizon fios and currently doing the test drive. I am trying to reach customer service to discuss and compare plans as well as to get more information as to why my bill went up $45 the second month. It took me numerous tries to find the right number and now that I have, I have been on hold for over an hour and half. I have never experienced customer service like this before and am wondering if Verizon fios is a scam? I was a Comcast customer for years and never ran into this before. Please help!!!!

I would say now that you are on the test drive feature and they also have a total customer satisfaction guarantee for the first 30 days, i would call the 800-VERIZON number and hang on until you get through.

you could try the chat feature from the web portal. http://www.verizon.com 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.