HELP! Can’t reach custom service.
Gkg425

I am new to Verizon fios and currently doing the test drive. I am trying to reach customer service to discuss and compare plans as well as to get more information as to why my bill went up $45 the second month. It took me numerous tries to find the right number and now that I have, I have been on hold for over an hour and half. I have never experienced customer service like this before and am wondering if Verizon fios is a scam? I was a Comcast customer for years and never ran into this before. Please help!!!!

0 Likes
Re: HELP! Can’t reach custom service.
jonjones1
Legend

@Gkg425 wrote:

I am new to Verizon fios and currently doing the test drive. I am trying to reach customer service to discuss and compare plans as well as to get more information as to why my bill went up $45 the second month. It took me numerous tries to find the right number and now that I have, I have been on hold for over an hour and half. I have never experienced customer service like this before and am wondering if Verizon fios is a scam? I was a Comcast customer for years and never ran into this before. Please help!!!!

I would say now that you are on the test drive feature and they also have a total customer satisfaction guarantee for the first 30 days, i would call the 800-VERIZON number and hang on until you get through.

you could try the chat feature from the web portal. http://www.verizon.com 

0 Likes