HELP! Senior Customer Service Escalation Help!
JasonT23

I an hoping someone can help provide senior or executive level contacts to escalate an issue. I recently spoke to a Fios Customer Service Manager who was completely unhelpful and REFUSED to help.  I spoke to Fios customer service, Me. Morales on 8/7 and they offered to extend a promotion after it expired.  I took their word it would be applied then I got the September Bill to find it was not.  I called back on 9/15 and to my surprise that rep left no notes on the account and the rep would not honor it!

I escalated and spoke to Mr. Valencia  the alleged Mgr NY Metro.  He was RUDE and unhelpful!  He told me nothing could be done and explained they removed all the manager's power to make decisions and to write a letter!

I asked him to pull the call from the prior rep to validate what I was guaranteed and he refused!  I have been a loyal Verizon customer for 10 years+.  I then said I would look for service elsewhere and he said there would be an early termination fee even though they won't honor what I was told!

I need help to escalate to senior levels to get what I was promised by Verizon or waive the early term fee so I can switch service.  Can someone please help!?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP! Senior Customer Service Escalation Help!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JasonT23,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes