Have Not Received My $100 Amazon Gift Card
BOXERPIT2006

I HAVE BEEN TRYING ALSO TO GET MY 100$ AMAZON EGIFT CARD 

THEY TOLD ME THEY SENT IT  TO MY EMAIL ON FEB13 WELL I HAVE NOT RECEIVE IT.

THEY EVEN SAID THEY HAVE PROVE THEY SENT IT 

I WAS LIKE OK  I WANT TO SEE THE PROVE  BECAUSE NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TILL FRIDAY FEB 22 WHEN A SUPERVISOR  CALLS ME ON MY CELL PHONE 

I HAVE ALL MY EMAIL FROM VERIZON AND FIOS IN MY SAVE MAIL FOLDER 

THIS IS A SCAM BIG TIME IF I DONT SEE ANY RESULTS I WILL BE LOOKING into TALKING WITH THE LOCAL TV STATIONS AND  THE STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE I THINK WE SHOULD  ALL DO THAT 

0 Likes
Re: Have Not Received My $100 Amazon Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BOXERPIT2006,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Re: $100 Amazon Gift Card Issues
BOXERPIT2006

I have had enough I been waiting since Jan then kept calling 3 times a week 

the rewards dept said they sent egift card on Feb 13 and I told them I have not received it   they said they have the email  sent to and have document of it I said ok but I still did not receive it  they said that it was sent a manager  that had my phone number and stated that  I would have it on the 23 of February  and that  the manager Jeremy  would call me since he had my phone number   and guess what no phone no e gift card yet what to do what too hmmmm ?

0 Likes