Have Some Respect for Long Time Customers
jbreard1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got off the phone with a verizon customer rep. I have been with verizon a long time. I called because my bill went up from 79.95 to now a woppping 164.00. I saw online they are offering 79.99 for the double play. My contract has been up for a bit now but they would not give me that same deal because I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER. Go figure ,. The sales rep was very rude and very qiuck to let me cancel and rather than work with me. NO WONDER MY COMPANY AND EVERYBODY ELSE I KNOW IS GOING TO COX. Verizon does not care about loyal customers, They only care about how much they can get from them not the service they provide for them.

Labels (2)
Re: Have Some Respect for Long Time Customers
jbreard1
Enthusiast - Level 1

PS, I can't wait to Facebook and Twitter this about VERIZON

0 Likes
khan4

You should file a complaint with the BBB and FCC and etc.  I'm going too because they screwed us even worse than you.  

0 Likes
CCALMA
I agree. Verizon Customer service is the WORST especially at some of the Verizon Experience stores. they need to learn from Comcast on how to serve customers. At least Cox and Comcast appreciate long time customers.
0 Likes
harp9176
Verizon loves to "bully" their customers. Give them something and then take it away. I feel like the kid on the playground who's had their lunch money taken away by the bully. I've had the Extreme HD TV package for years and now I'm told that if I want the channels that they have taken away then I need to upgrade to the more expensive Ultimate package. My Verizon monthly bill is already about $265; that does not include my Verizon Wireless bill. Oh, and the "ultimate" package does not include HBO... "that'll cost you extra." Don't bother calling customer service. The reps say their hands are tied, plus they really don't care anyway. I think they all get off on hearing customers yell and complain. I would not recommend Verizon FiOS to anyone!
0 Likes