Haven't received a bill in 3 months and Verizon can't give me an answer
Seanie22
Enthusiast - Level 1

The last bill I received was in October and I promptly made the payment. Since then I have not received any bill. I log into my account and it shows as up to date and when I've tried calling or online chatting with a Verizon representative I simply can't get a straight answer. I'm very concerned that I'm being charged and just not being told, but I have no idea how much to pay or how I can get an accurate bill.

Any ideas on what to do?

0 Likes
Re: Haven't received a bill in 3 months and Verizon can't give me an answer
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2
Seanie22,

We've sent you a PM to get some additional information.  Please respond when you can.

-adam. 
0 Likes
Seanie22
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I get to the PM???

Why can't you just call or email me directly? This whole process is incredibly cumbersome and ridiculous

dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Seanie22 wrote:

How do I get to the PM???

I quote from another post on this board.

{You have received information in your private message box -- > . It is a small gold envelope on the upper right of the screen. Please Read.}

@Seanie22 wrote:

Why can't you just call or email me directly? This whole process is incredibly cumbersome and ridiculous

That is an interesting question, and I have to leave that to Verizon to respond to.

0 Likes
Quilombo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, when you receive  your bill, be prepared to spend the next 12 months on the phone with verizon.

Sixx2
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's if you're lucky!

0 Likes