Help Absolutely Not Available From Verizon
ricklai
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have called customer service 3 times in last 2 weeks about my contract. One customer service representative said she will call me back but no return call. 

I asked for email to explain my contract situation but there is none, I requested to talk to department who deals with change in contract, there is none.  I requested to talk to supervisor to resolve the early penalty  fee ( I already fulfilled my 2 year commitment)  - not available.  There is no department to complain  or no recording on past conversation with customer service. 

I decide to cancel Verizon Fios.

Any help,  answers,  response or even an simple email address  , all these are absolutely not available from Verizon . 

Re: Help Absolutely Not Available From Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ricklai,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Termination penalty after 2 year contract
ricklai
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have joined Verizon Fios 2 year ago in Nov 2015, the monthly rate will go up form $99 to $160 per month since the promotion is over.  However, when I try to terminate the service  this week in Nov 2017 , there is penalty of $80.

Called 3 times to customer support,  one CSR said she will call me back on the contract date but no return call in last 2 weeks.

One CSR said  the contract was extended when there was change made to "channel package " in 2016 , the enquiry was made over the phone and extension was renewed  by the customer service rep on the system. I was not explicitly  informed that the change of channel package would lead to new contract.  There was no phone recording.  Even I have committed 2 year service contract with Verizon, I would be charged for penalty. 

My question :

Why was the change of channel package  over the phone led to  a new contract   (no chnage in billing amount) ?

One CSR did not understand why the contract date has extended without any service change , but she did not call me back after our phone conversation.  

Why did the customer service rep initiated a new contract without my consent ?  CSR should explained before any change. 

Why is there no email address to contact Verizon ? 

I am very disappointed with Verizon,  charge  over 50%  on same service after "promotion"  .  Will switch service to Optimum. 

0 Likes