Help redeeming gift card
rkania007

I received a Verizon gift card when I purchased a bundle.  The letter/card contained no instructions on how to redeem the value, other than to go to verizonwireless.com.  Please have someone contact me with instructions on how to apply the card balance to my Verizon account.

0 Likes
Re: Help redeeming gift card
jonjones1
Legend

@rkania007 wrote:

I received a Verizon gift card when I purchased a bundle.  The letter/card contained no instructions on how to redeem the value, other than to go to verizonwireless.com.  Please have someone contact me with instructions on how to apply the card balance to my Verizon account.

The simplest way is when you go to pay my invoice section you select other as the payment option. You scroll down to gift card and enter the number from the card.

if you need to you can pay your invoice at a Verizon Corporate store location and not a resellers location and they can apply the amount to your account.

0 Likes
Re: Help redeeming gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes