Help with gift card
VIKQUEEN

I received a call on my Verizon phone yesterday that all I had to do was log onto my account and I would be able to sign up for a $300 gift card.  Well, I've looked everywhere and do not see anywhere to sign up for that. I have been a Verizon customer for 8 years, have always loved the service. I would really like to find out where I can get one of these gift cards. It would be a nice gift for being a loyal customer.  Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Help with gift card
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Help with gift card
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

VIKQUEEN,

Sorry, but we'll be needing to close your private support case for the time being since we have yet to hear back from you. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to us here in this thread, or send us a private message and we'll reopen your case.

Thanks,

Art

0 Likes