Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Help!

SOLVED
freedoms
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Help!

Message 1 of 3
(755 Views)

I just spent 2 hours and 17 minutes on the telephone between billing and online services, and I STILL have no answer to my questions.

•  I've recently switched to Digital Voice service.
  •  Whenever I've gone online to pay my bill, the billing information is WILDLY inaccurate. ($853.54)
  •  I only owe a tiny fraction of that. (It fails to indicate two recent payments I've made within the past two weeks)
  • I'm also unable to make a partial payment, because the box for "Payment Amount" won't allow me to enter an amount unless I put the full $853.54 in the payment box.
  • When I called billing, they refer me to online services. When I'm on the telephone with online services, they refer me back to billing.
  • I'm told that I can make a payment over the telephone - but with a charge.

Why should I pay MORE to make a payment, if the faulty web site information IS NOT MY FAULT?
Also, during the original call I made to question the charges on my account, I was sold on the Digital Voice service, because I was told it would lower the cost of my service. Yet, during a subsequent call, I was told the change to Digital Voice won't change the costs. HELP, AND HELP AGAIN!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help!

Message 3 of 3
(726 Views)

{You have received information in your private message box -- > . It is a small gold envelope on the upper right of the screen. Please Read.}

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Moderator

Message 2 of 3
(742 Views)

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 3 of 3
(727 Views)

{You have received information in your private message box -- > . It is a small gold envelope on the upper right of the screen. Please Read.}

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title