Horrible Customer Service Experience/Procedures
eoinkelly
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been waiting over two months to receive my 250USD deposit back from Verizon after I transferred the account ownership to my housemate! Don't ever take that option anyone!!

I have moved to Australia for a year and the only way I can contact the financial services team is over the phone, costing a fortune. No email address is given and the online chat team don't have access to account finances. All they can see is that the deposit should have been paid out and have informed me so on numerous occasions with no action being taken. Four times I have rang fin services and still no deposit return. And this last time they are now saying I never returned the equipment, even though I have the email confirmation saying everything has been completed from over two months ago.

All I want is somebody I can email with all of the details from my account handover so that I can prove the deposit should have been returned! Also the removal of the new fee placed against my account due to what they say is a non return of the equipment!

I am not one for writing complaints but I felt compelled to in this case. Absolutely the worst customer service experience I have ever received anywhere!

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer Service Experience/Procedures
jonjones1
Legend

You could try google to find your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission and file an online complaint or file a charge with your former states attorney generals office. They look dimly on non return of deposits. However they send the return to your last address you paid it from. Not going to mail it to outside the country.

Re: Horrible Customer Service Experience/Procedures
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi eoinkelly,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes