Horrible Customer Service
melinda0920

I do not think I have ever received the level of customer service I received on Saturday from several Verizon agents. It was beyond poor. I started by simply calling to add cable to my existing phone and wireless service. Once I placed my order and hung up the line my existing internet service stop working. I called the technical support agent and was told that in preparation for my new service, that would be installed on Thursday, (5 days after my initial call) they accidently disengaged my current internet line. I was told at 11 am my service would be restored by 1 p.m. At 2 p.m. I called again, was on hold for roughly 15 minutes, told my exact same story again and was told they were working on the problem and it would be correctly shortly. At 4 p.m. I called again, waited over 15 minutes to tell the agent the same story again. This agent said the previous agents had provided me incorrect information and that my internet would only be restored if my cancelled my new order. He placed me on my hold for another 10 minutes to be sent to a orders agent who told me I need to change the package I ordered. I asked would that restore my internet service, he stated he did not know. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor and was placed on hold for an additional 30 minutes. When the agent answered the phone I asked if she was a supervisor and she stated no she was in technical support, I told my story to this agent (Arianna) again who told me the order had been placed incorrectly and that is why they transferred the call the her to cover that up. She then stated she needed to transfer me back to the orders department. While waiting for someone to answer the phone I finally hung up. Defeated with no wireless service in my home. I spent at least three hours on Saturday trying to get assistance and for the most part all I received was an agent anxious to transfer my call to another department. I have a difficult time understanding how a company can think that this type of service is acceptable

0 Likes