Horrible Customer Service
Atross1015
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is the worst customer service I have ever received. I am going to cancel all of my verizon accounts and move to another carrier. I moved back on November 1st and Verizon could not just move my account so I had to cancel that account and start a new one. They still charged me for both accounts for another month even though I was told the first was one closed. After spending 4 more hours on the phone just to find out the verizon employee did not do their job in the first place it was finally taken care of. After that I was owed a refund... as of today February 26, 2014 I still have not received the refund. I was first told I would receive it January 5th then it was by February 21st then I was told it was debited to my account just to find out that didn't work either. They then told me it was overnighted to my house and I still haven't received it. I have spent over 12 hours on the phone with Verizon trying to get this refund and now I have had enough and will be taking all of my accounts from Verizon. You are extremely quick to take someone's money that was not yours in the first place but even after four months you still can't seem to get me a refund or it's "on its way". Have a little respect for your customers.

Re: Horrible Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Atross1015,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello!

As per our converstation on your private support case this issue is now closed. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thanks for choosing Verizon.

-Mitchell

0 Likes