Horrible
Ashleyxoxgirl

We have been going back and forth for MONTHS with verizon regarding a few situations : 

1. The hole the tech made in my sons room the size of texas

2. Pixalated images while watching a movie

3. No Wifi Service

4. 2 out of 4 boxes working

5. Service not working properly.

we had 6 technicans out, we offered to cancel our service, verizon kept promising no no no we will fix this we will make this right NOTHING has been done! They claim they credited us but that is false when you calculate balance due doesnt add up! Finally one of the supervisers came upon an agreement with us and we said fine lets handle this and be done with this because VERIZON has let this snowball! Low and behold the agreement between us and Mr. Jones no other superviser will pull call say they are randomly recorded, that is a LIE i was advised by Monica in writing every call is recorded! Also to top it off Kim at verizon assured me my credit would not be effected that is a lie Verizon has made my score drop 15 points, I work way to hard! Verizon is the worst horrible customer service and to top it off unwilling to make the situation right! An agreement was made and verizon is reniging on agreement! They are a bunch of frauds! The Numbers dont add up regarding my credit! Which I have in wrirtting from Kim no your credit will not be effected! Ooo too boot they charge $100 turn on fee and if you want to terminated they charge for that too! What a racket! By the way too date nothing has been done with the hole in my sons room nor can anyone pull thia phone conversation feom 7/12 that states the final agreement on what will be paid! Too many hands in the pot 

imageHole in my sons room that tech made he couldnt get the cord right

0 Likes
Re: Horrible
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ashleyxoxgirl ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes