Horrific store experience
TEBoyd0214
I had two DVRs decide to stop working over the weekend, so I had contacted technical support to replace them. They had informed me that they will submit and order and it should arrive by wed (2/22) or thur (2/23). I have three kids and shows I need recorded so I asked if I could just go to a store to swap it out. They informed me that I could do that.
So I go to the Nearest Verizon store, I never knew it was going to be one of the most horrific experiences in my life! I get in there and took a while for someone to even acknowledge me. When someone started helping me, they wouldn't listen to what I was trying to tell them. The rep kept cutting me off, and using Verizon jargon that I didn't understand. I was getting frustrated and told them I wasn't leaving until they were able to help me. So they pushed me off to the side and put me on the phOne with customer service, which I was on hold for over 10 min. While I was on the phone with customer service, another customer came in trying to pay her bill. The rep that was helping me started to help her. She showed her the payment kiosk and tried to help her pay her bill there. For some reason it wasn't working. The woman stated that she was having issues paying her bill all weekend and that's why she came in to te store. She asked how come she was having issues paying and no one was able to answer her, so, understandably, she was getting upset. I don't know what happened next, but one of the associates started yelling at her. My mouth fell open! Never in all my years did I see an associate yell at a customer! He started yelling and didn't stop. And let's just say that the stuff coming out of his mouth would not have been approved by Verizon. This whole time I'm wondering where the manager was, and when the lady asked for one, a gentleman said, "I'm the manager.". So he was there the whole time and did nothing about it. The manager te proceeded to agree with the yelling associate and refused to de-escalate the situation. At this point the customer started to cry. It just went downhill from there! More happened, but everytime I talk about it, it makes me sick to my stomach! I NEED a district or regional manager to contact me regarding this situation!
0 Likes
Re: Horrific store experience
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Sorry that you had a terrible experience at the store.  We sent you a private message to get some additional info. Please get back to us as soon as you can.

Mark

0 Likes