How can I receive refund of the service I never used because of company's fault?
ScreenName11271

I ordered internet service last June.

In the website, my apartment was eligible to use the service.

However, after payment, I couln't use any service.

During a week, I waited activation kit. I expected it can solve the problem.

However, anything wasn't changed and I contacted to service team.

Initially, they just suggest me to change my router and modem.

But every my device was fine and they finally found that their instrument for my building was broken.

During this week, I couldn't use internet I ordered and they said technitian team is busy to solve this problem immediately so I need to wait until next week.

How can I receive refund of this service?

At that time, the service team told me they will give me a refund after couple of month of review procedure.

However, I couldn't receive any reimbursement.

So I chat with service team again today.

However, they said internet service I ordered is not refundable after payment and they just want me to call to other department.

I sick of this procedure, they just pass the case to other department and this loop is forever.

I ordered the service in the trust of your company  and I did everything I can do.

However, the company sold service they said available but actually not available.

after I paid monthly fee.

0 Likes
Re: How can I receive refund of the service I never used because of company's fault?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ScreenName11271,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes