Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

How can i get verizon to make 2 online user accounts into 1?

Contributor
Contributor

How can i get verizon to make 2 online user accounts into 1?

Message 1 of 2
(448 Views)

In december 2011 i decided to bundle home phone and internet into one account...we had billed for these services separately...we now have the original user online account which was for the internet and a second account that was created by someone at verizon  for the phone services only...our goal was to have an account which was for both services...i have been on the phone first to correct the separate billings and also to find out how to go about getting everything on the same online account...the billing situation has been solved but i can't seem to find anyone at verizon who can help me get phone and internet services on the same online account...also one account has email and the second does not because it was created for phone service only

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: How can i get verizon to make 2 online user accounts into 1?

Message 2 of 2
(429 Views)

hughie,

We can check that out for you and see if that is something that can be done.  I'll need to get some account specific information from you, so I'm going to send a PM - please get back to me.

Thanks,

adam.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.