How do I file a corporate complaint?
Lalainva
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was offered an upgrade on my internet speed for $5 additional, I read all information and no where did it state I would have to get a new router, because I just received a new router, once order was place it showed a router was added for an additional $12 +$5 with no option to cancel for the exact same router I already have. I called customer services and spoke with a representative that told me this has been happening and I just need to return the new router. I inquired about the additional $12 per month charge and was told there’s no was to remove that charge, what! that’s ridiculous so an additional $12 has been added to my bill for a router I’m not keeping! This is call bait and switch! I requested a manager his named was Michael he also told me there is nothing that can be done and there is no one else to speak to he’s it and I should have called when I got the order confirmation, I told him it was ordered over the week and you website says Monday- Friday and I called the first day after the weekend.  And I know that’s not it because I pay Verizon a lot of month every month between this bill and my wireless bill and I’m not about to be got for another $12. This is just another way for Verizon to get an additional $17 for I was only supposed to be paying $5 for.  I would like to know how I can officially file this complaint. 

0 Likes
Re: How do I file a corporate complaint?
jonjones1
Legend

You could try this link

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

However such behavior is unacceptable. Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via a google search. There is no such thing as not being able to adjust a customers billing invoice.

you can also contact your states attorney generals office which I am sure would love to hear about your experience. They can go after Verizon and have done so in the past.

if you would like to know how I zinged them I can send a private message with the correct information. 

I hate readng posts  like yours.  Makes me so angry.

you could have gotten two bad apples at support.

Re: How do I file a corporate complaint?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lalainva,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes