Re: How do I pay my bill online with this "new & improved" My Verizon?????????
flea2
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you pay on time they can't charge you a late fee and abitrarily change your plan, can they? 

Ka-ching!

Me?  Attorney General time.

0 Likes
Sunny3301
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've had FiOS for two weeks and I'm happy with the service. I'm very unhappy with the web site, however. Everytime I've logged on to My Verizon I've received a message saying I can only get partial access since my order is not complete. Not true - it's complete. I was unable to view or pay my bill so I called CS yesterday and after being bumped around to several departments, someone in the E-Service Dept "reset" my account. I could finally see my bill! For 15 minutes anyway - I got timed out and when I signed back in it was gone. I've tried seeing it on 3 different computers, but it never works. This morning out of nowhere it popped up on My Verizon, which I leave open on my work computer to check my emails and voice mails during the day. I didn't get timed out, either. It stayed on my screen for an hour, even with refreshing it. Then...down it went. I haven't been able to see my bill since this AM. this is very disheartening for a new customer, to say the least.

0 Likes
Sunny3301
Enthusiast - Level 3

It happened again. It's now Thursday and when I signed in I was able to see my bill and I didn't get timed out for almost two hours. When I finally got timed out I signed back in and my billing info was unavailable again! I don't know what the problem is, but Verizon should work on getting their web site in order. It shouldn't be so sporadic.

0 Likes
noslrac40

i have had verizon since feb 12th 2011 install date i still can not access MY VERIZON much less pay a bill. no one in customer sevice seems to care.. i have been calling since feb 14th and have easily spent 5 hours on hold since then and been told that department is closed now... i hope anyone thinking of switching to Verizon reads this and is aware of the abysmal customer DISservice.. to bad because the product ( TV INTERNET) is first class

0 Likes
mlh513
Enthusiast - Level 1

After reading the forum comments and seeing that I am far from alone in being able to pay my bill online, I remembered that I had to go into the Verizon site, log out and re-log in under a different user name (go figure?).  Once I did this, I was able to get on without any problem.

dla2
Enthusiast - Level 1

used HTH's advice Smiley Happy it worked...ridiculous that I had to go thru that to pay my bill after Verizon forced me to change my sign in information to pay my bill on their "new, improved" website. someone should get fired for all the time I wasted dealing with this issue

Verizonsux21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nothing but trouble since I got FIOS. Every month I have to suck up to Verizon and endure their lousy online customer service to have my password reset. I asked how I can keep this from happening and am to REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD

Since I email it to myself each month when they have to reset it I think I remember it.

Of course trying to reset it online doesn't work unless I know how much I owe. WITHOUT A BILL I CAN NOT KNOW THAT

or

I have to enter my home phone number WHICH I DO NOT HAVE

I rue the day I got this service and can't wait for my contract to end

half my channels go in and out but they swear nothing is wrong and I can not see to pay my bill or even get  a bill

Not surprised my name without the number was taken

0 Likes
bulletproof54

I despise the fact that you cannot view any "pending payments". And lately on my account, payments have been randomly marked as cancelled, when I set them up days in advance. Spend literally hours on the phone transferring from one department to the next, only to be told "We don't know why this is happening"..All followed by a rude note on my Verizon billing page advising me if I DON'T pay 7 days BEFORE bill is due, "Your service will be interrupted" **bleep** ??? I think it's to time to go back to my old cable provider. AT least you could pay them on time and not have them screw it up.

0 Likes
bwager

It seems verizon can't handle credit card payments I posted a CC payment

called to check way I can't view the pending payment They said they have no

way checking it even though I have a conf #   customer service is lost .Very disappointed

when is verizon going to catch up to the times ?

0 Likes