How do you create a sub account??
SerenaKurtz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have gone through the FAQs on the verizon website and it keeps telling me to use the sub account creation tool which when I click on it takes me back to my account profile and if you click on manage sub accounts on that page it takes me back to the same page.  This is what makes me so angry with Verizon!!  They cannot make anything user friendly!!!

Re: How do you create a sub account??
tns
Master - Level 2

Try going to account, Acount profile.  Should be an add sub account on that page.

fyl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you ever figure his out?  I have the same problem

Account-->account profile-->sub accounts-->manage sub accounts takes me back to account profile.

I figured it out a year ago since I already have two sub accounts but I can't figure out how to add another.

fyl
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I tried a 3rd way to create sub accounts using the "email help" link on the my verizon page and got an explaination of why it's not working:

Account creation failed for the following reason:

Your primary account is configured to be a YAHOO! portal partner. We currently don't support Sub-Account creation for YAHOO! portal partner.

fyl
Enthusiast - Level 2

So it gets better...

I changed my online experience to myverizon from yahoo and tried again to add a sub-account:

Add a Sub-Account
Error Message: Password incorrect - please check the password and re-enter. Make sure you are entering the password for your Primary Verizon Email Account. Account creation failed for the following reason:

Your primary account is configured to be a YAHOO! portal partner. We currently don't support Sub-Account creation for YAHOO! portal partner.

fyl
Enthusiast - Level 2

5th time is the charm!

logged out of my account, closed explorer, started chrome, used email help link anv voila! I was able to create a sub account.