How long does it take until Verizon drops an account?
socomdark

I recently been having financial troubles to where i couldnt pay bills. since last month though i have gotten a new job that pays more. the only problem is that its a government job so i only get paid once a month. last month i took care of some bills and got some much needed groceries. this month is planned on getting verizon takin care of but my next billing is tomorrow and i cant contact verizon because my account is suspended. The only options over the phone is pay the bill or notify us within the next 7 days that you are paying the bill. I dont get my check until the end of the month and i think my bill is like 3 months delinquent. I can pay it all with my check and i plan on getting a new plan but i just needed to know if my account wont be dropped by then.

0 Likes
Re: How long does it take until Verizon drops an account?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Thank you

0 Likes