How to Cancel?
Johnvolt

So i ordered my verizon internet/phone deal through the website, can I not cancel it through the website either? I see no option to cancel my plan or anything, nor did I sign up for a 1 or 2 year agreement so I should be able to at anytime to do so. Any answers to where I would find such an option to do so? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: How to Cancel?
Johnvolt

I really don't feel like calling them and hearing some person try to sell me offers for an hour >.>

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
siddharthbarman

Hi,

Just finished chatting online with a support personnel.

He mentioned that I need to get the order cancelled by calling a number.

I did that, but the operator transfers me to a number which does not work and therefore my call gets disconnected everytime.

I have already called two times and the same problem is seen.

I am tired of trying to save Verizon's own time by letting them know that I DO NOT WANT their service so they don't need to send anyone to my place, neither plan for it.

Regards

Sid

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@siddharthbarman wrote:

Hi,

Just finished chatting online with a support personnel.

He mentioned that I need to get the order cancelled by calling a number.

I did that, but the operator transfers me to a number which does not work and therefore my call gets disconnected everytime.

I have already called two times and the same problem is seen.

I am tired of trying to save Verizon's own time by letting them know that I DO NOT WANT their service so they don't need to send anyone to my place, neither plan for it.

Regards

Sid

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes