How to Find Out The True Price ....
TS777
Enthusiast - Level 2

Things that make you say .. hmmmm....

The website says $49.99 for 15/5 Internet ... no other services, no bundle, etc.

But the chat guy says $74.99.  Who do you believe?

Course renewing with the Triple Play bundle saver will cost $5 more a month?  How is this savings. 

Verizon .. <sigh>

0 Likes
Re: How to Find Out The True Price ....
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@TS777 wrote:

Things that make you say .. hmmmm....

The website says $49.99 for 15/5 Internet ... no other services, no bundle, etc.

But the chat guy says $74.99.  Who do you believe?

Course renewing with the Triple Play bundle saver will cost $5 more a month?  How is this savings. 

Verizon .. <sigh>

I think I found the difference. I went here to look at pricing.

With TV and Phone unchecked (so internet only) for Step 1 and 2-year contract checked for Step 2, I get, "$49.99/month for 1 yr. $69.99/mo. for mos. 13-24 plus taxes & fees with 2-yr. agmt."

With TV and Phone unchecked (so internet only) for Step 1 and No Contract checked for Step 2, I get "$74.99/month for 1 yr. plus taxes & fees."

The Triple Play is usually marketed as savings because individually all three services would cost you considerably more. FWIW, when I check all three services and no contract, I actually get, "$69.99/month for 1 yr. plus taxes, fees & equip. charges. Does not include sports channels." - So it might be worth playing around with the packages if you are interested in TV or phone service.

0 Likes