How to Make Service Complaint
kelly323

I can find all sorts of links to help me "fix" things but nothing to speak to Verizon directly regarding the problems I've had this week with multiple phone calls, service visits, and lies.

10 days of no phone/DSL.  One call that promised a tech would come out.  Tech came out a day early, causing me to have to run out of work.  Tech promised repairs would be made (problem with wiring, he said.)  Was told repairs were done and everything was fixed- nope, got home last night to find nothing had changed.  Another call to Verizon, and I was told the ticket was closed and the repair had been made.  The agent checked the line and found it was not working.  Another ticket opened, was told someone would come between 8am and 12 pm today.  Nobody came.  Got two automated calls from Verizon, but nobody showed up.  No repairs done.

I called again tonight, and was told that repairs can't be made, I need to switch to Fios (for a price increase, of course.)  The guy said that my area is being switched and that the line cannot be repaired.  Why was I being strung along for several days and told that it would be fixed?  Why is my apartment complex being billed for wiring repairs made yesterday, when supposedly, no repairs were made/can be made?  If they had told me during the original phone call, the switch could have happened by now.

This affected my work, grad school, and an event I'm planning.  I am absolutely livid that they let this go on so long by lying to me.  They can't get me an appointment to switch until the middle of next week, and that means that I have to go without service until then (not acceptable- it's already been 10 days.)  I have to take more time off work that I really can't be taking.  I potentially need to delay my vacation by a day.  All because they didn't tell me this during my original call.

I would really like to speak to someone to find out WHY the stringing along and lies.  Why did they tell me the line would be repaired?  Why did they tell me the line WAS repaired?  Who can I contact to get some answers?

0 Likes
Re: How to Make Service Complaint
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes
Chissw

I can't find a way to post my own topic or to contact Verizon for a complaint so I'm using this forum. 

Verizon was supposed to install service, but was unable to because the only way to install a line to my house was to go through the neighbors artifical lawn.  Of course my neighbor said no, probalby because Verizon would not put the yard back the way they found it.  Too costly to Verizon is my guess.  Instead of calling us and notifying us of the problem, or atleast removing all of their various flags they layed on the neighbor and our yards they left everything.  I finally called them today, reched a person after waiting 10 minutes and she informed me of the problem, ending the call "is there anything else I can help you with", I didn't tell her she didn't help me with anything and just said no and goodbye. 

This is my notification to Verizon that I'm throwing your flags away, I'm considering them left as trash.  This is why we cancelled Verizon 4 years ago and a reminder why we will never go back!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Chissw,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes