How to file a complaint with Verizon’s corporate office?
xtaacy

Short version:  I have trying to get several issues resolved with my account since the last week of November 2018, with no luck.  I purchased a router, instead of continuing to rent one from them along with an Orbi wifi system.  Well the Orbi came to me defective and after troubleshooting a week with Verizon and a week with Netgear, I decided to just return it for a refund, due to all the trouble and it was still within the 30 day period.  I also returned the rented router as well as an additional router that was sent out to me to eliminate the Verizon equipment being the cause of the Orbi system not working.  I received a return label for the Orbi and dropped it off with UPS and I received hand receipts from my local Verizon Fios store for the routers that were returned, but yet still today March 29, 2019 my account has still not been corrected.  I have talked with Tech Support, Customer Service and Verizon’s Collection Department.  My bill has continued to show past due, despite during at least 10 phone calls I have been told not to worry about the account showing past due to just pay my current bill.  Well on March 15, 2019 my services were turned off, prior to my bill being due on March 20, 2019.  But now my bill is showing due on April 17, 2019, not sure how the date keeps moving.  Fortunately, for me the 1 single Supervisor that has EVER called me back was able to get my services turned back on but I was charged a nothing late fee and this time with a disconnection fee.  I have reached my limit with Verizon and their lack of care and concern for issues caused by them. 

0 Likes
Re: How to file a complaint with Verizon’s corporate office?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi xtaacy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes