Switch Account

How to get a new Security PIN when I don't get the PIN request dialog?

How to get a new Security PIN when I don't get the PIN request dialog?

Contributor ysap
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(851 Views)

Being a FiOS subscriber (triple plan) for some 6 years now, I am using My Verizon to view and pay my bills online. During the last 6 months or so I cannot see my updated billing information in My Verizon account. The latest bill info I see is that of November 2014. After a few calls to customer support and a "deep" investigation, the last representative was able to get to the root of the problem - I am a "Limited Access" user.

Once this was determined, she explained that I need to set a new PIN to get "Full Access" status. Since I never got a temporary pin, nor was I ever asked to type-in one, I was not aware of such a change to the website. It appears that I am supposed get a "PIN Request Page" when logging into my account. Then I can request a temporary PIN.

The problem is that I cannot see any "PIN Request" page, dialog or link acress the website!

I am regularly using Firefox browser and tried disabling the script-filtering and ad-filtering plugins. I also tried logging in using Internet Explorer, but I cannot get any PIN related page.

How can I obtain and activate a new PIN?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.