How to get document that a closed account is paid in full/template letter is obsolete
Equalizer101

Dear Verizon Team,

I would like to address an issue that I am having.  I need a document on Verizon letter head, with my name , account number, the amount paid, the date paid, and stating paid in full.  I need this for my Mortgage Lender to be able to close on a home.   I have called the recovery department and have not gotten any results.  I have been sent a template letter that does not have all the information needed by the Mortgage Lender.  Any suggestions on how to get this information?  I have been working on this for several weeks and I'm at a loss for how to accomplish this matter.

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
Re: How to get document that a closed account is paid in full/template letter is obsolete
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Equalizer101,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Re: How to get document that a closed account is paid in full/template letter is obsolete
grosshans

I would like to know how this was handled what department in to see what the letter was

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes