How to make complaint against supervisor customer service
Jyh714

I have had issues with my cable where certain channels don't work or in demand does not work no matter how many times I reboot.  Few months ago, the phone rep rebooted from their end and all my settings were back to zero where I had to set up all over again wasting my time.  Ever since then, my in demand doesn't work most of the time I want to watch.  I reboot few times to finally get it to work but lately, it hasn't at all.  I called for tech service and she made it worse.  My guide doesn't even work now and the next available date for a tecnician that can come is two days later, which is a Saturday.  On a weekend when I want to spend the day with my son.  Anyway, I ask for supervisor bc of all the inconveniences with on demand not working.  Supervisor (Leeatta from Hampdon, Virginia) claims to help me out by upgrading my internet and making my bill lower.  She makes it seem like she is doing this bc of all the inconveniences but I ask her if this is another 2 year contract and she says yes!  What the ?!!!  She was trying to get me do another 2 year contract without telling me until I asked her.  And she continues to tell me I have 30 days to think about it so I can have the price fixed.  Seriously?  After all the problems I had, this is what she offers??  I continue to tell her no, no, no way I am doing another 2 year contract when I only have few months left.  She claims the convo has been recordered.  I want someone from Verizon to review this convo bc this is some kind of scam!  She gave me credit for 13 days.  Seriously?!!  After that kind of service and when I asked why they didn't send the technician 3 months when I had the problem, she responds by saying technician will come in 2 days.  Where can I file a complaint where they will review the conversation?  It was on April 13, around 3-3:47pm.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: How to make complaint against supervisor customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jyh714,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes