How to submit backup for a dispute for an amt already sent to collections
Unlvbl

After investing too much time in speaking with CS Reps that seem unwilling or unable to resolve this issue I want to provide some information that I hope will clear this up.

Where can I send proofs of payment to resolve a dispute that has already been sent to collections and reported to the credit agencies?

Barring positive action here, an address for legal service would also be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: How to submit backup for a dispute for an amt already sent to collections
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed your case, due to you no longer responding. It seems like our assistance is no longer required. Please feel free to make a new case anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Unlvbl

Funny this thread is closed, the issue is most definately not.

At present proofs of payment have been sent to the collection agency. The Collection agency has returned the issue verizon. No communciation has been seen from either organization in several weeks.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Unlvbl,

Your private support case was closed after there was no response from you for an extended time.  We are going to reopen the case so that you and the support agent can discuss the status of the collection agency's actions in response to your requests.  Please access your case by following the instructions posted above by KaLin.  Please keep your correspondence about the issue in the private support thread - support agents do not monitor the public forum for your replies.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Unlvbl, we closed your case again. We were trying to get some details in your private support case. Based on no response, it seems like our assistance is not needed.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
Moved to its own thread for greater exposure
0 Likes
Unlvbl

Exactly one month ago CBE, the collection agency forwarded a dispute I submitted and proof of payment to Verizon for dispositon. What is the status?

Secondly, what is a fair amount of time for Verizon to repsond?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Unlvbl,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes